Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Next Chapter

Greetings everyone. I am writing to say that I am moving on to the next chapter in my life. I don't expect anyone to fully understand, as they have not lived my life just as I have not lived theirs. I am finally finding peace and understanding within myself and no longer have the urge to fight.

Incredible changes have occurred in my life over the past few years. Some of them devastating and some have been joyous and enlightening. All of them have proved to be valuable learning experiences. I am extremely proud to share that I have been in a wonderfully supportive and loving relationship with an incredible woman and that I am going to be a parent again, as we're expecting a child in the Spring! I am focusing my time and energy on this new chapter in my life and creating an environment of love for my children and family.

Despite what some of you might think, I have not caved into anything, have not been paid, have not signed any agreements and have not cut any deals. I have said all that I needed to say about this to all of the people who were willing to listen. I do know that there are many who still have battles and are suffering and I have faith that things will turn out in the end. Evolution will continue to occur and people will play their roles in the overall scheme of life as they see fit and choose for themselves, just as I am playing my role in this next chapter as I see it.

I truly do love each and every one of you for who you are and consider that I have made many friends. I wish everyone well, old and new alike.

Thank you,

Luke

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At November 11, 2013 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Luke, while I am selfishly sad to see you move on, I fully understand. I am happy for you, for your future and for your new family. If anyone deserves happiness, it's you.

You have done so much, given and sacrificed so much, in the pursuit of making known what was not talked about and explaining things not easy to explain. You have done more than your share. I am so grateful for all you have done. Thank you and best wishes

Mary

 
At November 12, 2013 at 3:07 AM , Blogger Luke Catton said...

Thank you, Mary.

 
At November 12, 2013 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Luke, I completely understand what it's like to complete another chapter of your life. I did it for over 20 years and I had a wonderful life with my loved one. I'm now in another chapter and will continue what I believe is necessary and am able to do it. I wouldn't give up that peaceful loving relationship chapter for anything. Know you are loved and see you again in the future. Dee Findlay

 
At November 14, 2013 at 6:58 AM , Blogger Luke Catton said...

I appreciate the kind words, Dee. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

No Spam!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home